TrailScapes Pty Ltd
About TrailScapes Pty Ltd
TrailScapes is synonymous with excellence and innovation in bike track design and construction. TrailScapes’ Director and Master Trail Builder Garry Patterson has been constructing trails for 27 years and founded TrailScapes in 2007. His team has been carefully chosen to ensure the work carried out by all team members reflects his love for the sport and high standards of craftsmanship.
Our company embraces a robust detailed design process in our projects to ensure quantifiable and exceptional construction outcomes.
Our team is composed of designers who are able to create truly innovative designs to transform landscapes that will make your project stand out from the rest. We have pre-approved engineered designs for bike park features but also have the capability to custom-design and manufacture skills features to your exact requirements.
Many riding facilities and trail networks we have designed and /or constructed have won national awards in the fields of innovation and community engagement.
Garry Patterson has also designed a range of trail building tools such as the Rake n Bake, Half Baked and FIre Blade. These indestructible trail building tools are manufactured in Australia and sold all around the world.
PTBA Member Sponsor: Tony Boone Trails
Years in Business: 10+
Years in Trails: 10+
Attended a PTBA event in the past: No
Our team has however attended many similar conferences in the Southern Hemisphere and Garry was a key speaker at Australia’s first MTB trail summit back in 2014.
Products & Services
PLANNING, DESIGN AND AUDITING SERVICES
- Trails Strategy, Master planning
- Mountain bike trail design (all disciplines – XC, DH, 4X, etc)
- Recreational walking trail planning and design
- BMX track (including race track) planning and design
- Slopestyle course design including ramps, wall rides, whale tale
- Pump Track (including asphalt pump track) planning and design
- Urban Downhill track design
- Horse riding trail design
- International standard BMX, XC, DH, Gravity tracks/trails design
- Long-distance /destination trail planning
- Design and construction specifications of trail-related infrastructures such as lookouts, boardwalks, creek crossings, shelters, trailhead
- Trail auditing
- Tender documents preparation
- Cost estimation
- Signage strategy
- Trail signage design packages (including trailheads, trail markers, logos for marketing,etc)
- World-class Mountain bike trail facilities construction, upgrades and repairs
- Dirt jumps construction
Manufacturing and installation of riding structures such as whale tail jumps, jump ramps, wall rides, etc
- Slopestyle course construction
- Recreational walking construction, upgrades and repairs
- Horse riding trail design and construction
- International standard BMX, XC, DH, Gravity tracks/trails design and construction
- Installation of signage
- Trail design, construction and maintenance training
- Pump track design, construction and maintenance training
TRAIL BUILDING TOOLS
- Design, manufacture and sale of trail specific tools